Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

So I went to work today to help Weekender get to print on Thursday, so instead of working Friday, I worked today, and I'll take Friday off... We went to Eggs Benedict for lunch today since it was such a gorgeous day out (sat outside under the big shady umbrellas) and then at about 5:20, I left and headed to Shibuya to teach. This is the guy I've been teaching the longest--the stylist, who just got a gf, who he was proudly telling me about. It was pretty cute! They were talking about a trip to Mexico until she saw Babel and got scared... I'd be more scared by the fact they've only been dating for 3 months, but that's just me I guess!

Came home around 8:30, wrote a paragraph for my application for a marking job in early June that Sarah let me know about (just for a week, but it pays well!), and then after Peter came home, took Venus for a quick walk, and made rice and bean burritos for dinner. Now we're just watching Desperate Housewives and then I'm heading to bed before the gym, work, and an event at the embassy tomorrow.
xo
D

1 comment:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desktop.
I'll publish on my blog!
Email: pcdesktop1@gmail.com