Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

So after the crazy day of yesterday, it took somewhat of a minor miracle to get to the gym, but I made it! I did hit a bit of a hiccup when I got there though, as when I went to turn in my card for my locker key-card, we had a bit of a discussion about whether or not I needed to get a doctor's letter saying that I wasn't going to croak on them. Doctor-phobic me had a bit of a freak out, but I think I might be able to get a fax from home, which would be good!

Anyway, I didn't do a class or anything (I did a stretching one and an express one on Wednesday, which went OK, even though they're weren't in English), but today I just went on the bike, watching BBC World in English, and then stretched and stuff on my own...

Anyways...headed to work, and had a busy day there, as per usual! Lunch at Suji's, and spent a good chunk of the day doing distribution for Weekender, which came out today-the Great Outdoors issue.

We left at about 6:30, and then I went up to Peter's office for the first time in a long time, and camped out in the kitchen proof reading for BAB, and then reading some of Travels With Charley: In Search of America by John Steinbeck (I finished the sheep book on the train this morning--very weird, but good)

Home now, and just watching the season finale of ANTM before bed...

xox
D

No comments: