Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2007

So I lived the life of Venus today, and caught up on some much needed sleep! Embarrassingly, I basically moved from couch to bed all day! I managed to: talk to Navina for an hour, watch the season finale of Desperate Housewives (shocking!), listen to the metpod (dozily), and that was about it, plus of course, about 5 hours of extra sleep during the day! oyvay! It seems like a waste of a day, but I also think it was probably necessary!

Peter got home from some meetings around 7, we watched On the Lot, had some chicken pies and corn for dinner, and basically chillaxed burning through his TiVo backlog... I'm also reading 'Tokyo Underworld' right now, which I think is going to be really interesting!

I was hoping to vault today, but it was absolutely pouring buckets, so I didn't quite make it, but I'm not working next Friday either, so that's OK-I'll go tomorrow-maybe when Peter is off at the Ritz for his b-day, also next Friday...

anyway, off to read about the post-war Tokyo mob now!
ox
D

No comments: