Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2007

We're watching a movie, Capote, and then I'm going to bed as I teach at ten tomorrow, so not much in the way of a blog - I really really want a day off from it!

Basically, slept in, watched America's Next Top Model with Peter, Hitomi made omelets for breakfast. I taught in Shinjuku at 3, somehow we digressed into ASL which was interesting (and I've forgotten a lot, yikes!), came home and Peter and Hitomi were watching Borat, so I read since I didn't like it the first time and didn't want to sit through it again.

Eventually, Peter and I played a couple of games of hockey on his PS2 that he hooked up, we each won one, and the Hitomi made a delicious curry and stir-fry for dinner before we settled in to watch Capote.

Now, go find yourselves something interesting to read, and I'll blog properly again tomorrow.
D

No comments: