Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Couple of fun girlie nights out recently--last night was my first practice with the 'onnabelievables' women's soccer team. Good fun! It was nice to kick a ball around again, even though my touch is shocking as to be expected. It seems to be regular practices and then games and tournaments as they come up. They seem to have just come back from a weekend tournament...

Tonight was also girl's night out at paddy foley's. it was a good group and plenty of canadians--a couple of us passed on the news about the lululemon in aoyama having a going out of business sale at the moment--everything is 30-50% off. SO exciting! (well, not that they're leaving, but the sale).I got a great bag there which is plenty big enough for me to tote my life back and forth between home and the office.

speaking of the office...i should go to sleep or i'm going to be a MESS there tomorrow...busy week, so i'd best be going!
xo
d

No comments: