Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So I'm still in Victoria, but I thought I should get this blog off the ground, since several people have asked me if I'm going to blog while I'm away... The official answer is 'I'm going with the best intentions to regale you all with thrilling stories of my time in the mysterious and mystic orient, but knowing me, I'll be watching Golden Girls on LFTV by six, and anyway, I'll forget to blog about it!'

So while it lasts, welcome, and I'll try and update as much as possible, if nothing else, so I have some kind of record of the times to come. If Pete (and Nana and Mibu from the sounds of it) have anything to do with it, I might not remember good chunks of the whole thing... Kampai! (haha they can try anyway!)

The big news I'll leave you with is that tommorow I'm booking my plane ticket! Dates to come...

ttyl -

D.

No comments: