Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So I have my ticket, and it looks like I'm flying out on October 14th, arriving in Tokyo on October 15th... I'll be flying JAL, looking forward to the seatback entertaiment systems and armed with rescue remedy! Pete and I started stocking up my working wardrobe which is quite exciting and grown up! i might even have to get some heels or something haha! Also, more possibly exciting news is that I could be wearing my new duds while working @ Harlequin Japan while I'm over there! I'm pretty sure Mom will disown me if it happens, but how cool would that be!

Not much else to report, but I'll be working on getting my VISA organized in the next few days (Pete's going home tommorow), so I'll try and post updates about that, and then in
33 days or 2,851,200 seconds or 47,520 minutes or 792 hours or 4 weeks (rounded down) according to
timeanddate.com I'll be freaked-outedly winging my way to Narita where V chan and Pete will be waiting to pick me up! (I have no idea what happened to my font size but it's gotten itsy bitsy and I can't change it back, so that's it for now),

ttyl-

D

No comments: